Lady Gaga Going Silent

Lady Gaga Going Silent. Lady Gaga: I Don't Plan to Do Interviews For a Very Long Time. Lady Gaga says she's going silent. She made the declaration during a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey on Oprah's Next Chapter Sunday night. "Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time," she said. "The newest thing I do [is that] I don't read a damn thing. No press, no television ... I shut it all off." Lady Gaga Going Silent.
That statement perhaps explains why Gaga, who is usually the center of attention on every red carpet she walks, skipped the press line at the Grammys last month.


Gaga, 25, also opened up about her early singing days in New York City and talked about her hopes for the future, which apparently include several children.

"I want kids. I want a soccer team," she said. "And I want a husband." (The singer is reportedly dating Taylor Kinney.)

Lady Gaga opens up about her unique creative process. Learn why she shuts herself off from the media, television and music news while working on an album. Plus, Gaga tells Oprah that she won't be giving any interviews for a very long time.